Forster Adventure Race, Great Lakes NSW, Saturday 9th May 2015.
Online entries close on Tuesday 5th May at 9:00am AEST unless sold out prior.
The field limit is 500.
After Tuesday 5th May entries will be accepted until race day at the Forster Visitor Information Centre and Friday night race briefing (Friday 8th May – venue TBA)
Entries received after 9:00am Tuesday 5th May (unless sold out prior) will incur a $20 late fee.
Entry fees are as follows (AUD):
- Solo – $175
- 2-Person Team – $220
- 3-Person Team – $260
- 4-Person Team – $300
- Pairs – $250
What your entry fee includes
- Entry to the race including GST
- Awesomely cool looking souvenir race t-shirt – the kind of shirt you will want to wear everywhere
- Competitor goodies bag (one per person)
- Post race food and drinks
- Chance to win some superb random draw prizes on race day
- Professional special event team
- The best volunteers anywhere in Australia
- An awesome course chock full of ‘real’ adventure
- Great deals on accommodation. Also, if you want to stay longer or have the family coming we can help source additional accommodation.
- Overall, one of the most spectacular and wild race experiences you will ever have!
What you need to provide
- Kayak/Surf ski, PFD and paddle for paddling leg
- Mountain Bike, helmet and shoes for MTB legs
- A sense of adventure
(see the race booklet download for mandatory equipment for each leg – available in Feb)
Terms & Conditions of Entry / Wavier
Download a copy of the Terms of Entry (below), that all participants must sign – either at rego or downloaded, signed and brought to Friday night rego.
Forster Adventure Race 2015 Waiver
Up to 2 weeks before event (before 25th April)
Full refund less a $50 administration fee. You must inform us in writing (email is okay) before this time.
After the 2 week mark (25th April) – No refund.
NB: In the event that the race is cancelled due to extreme climatic conditions, a partial refund will be determined after event expenses are covered.